3. Norwegian Sky
I am loyal to Royal and this was my first NCL cruise. I was pleasantly surprised. Wow, what a great cruise: lovely ship, fabulous service. Stayed in cabin 9075 Aft Penthouse Suite -- my first time aft and I loved it. No, it's not windy, and you cannot beat the view. The room steward was exceptional (he was absolutely the best steward I've ever had) as were all the staff I dealt with. Without my seeking him out, the concierge arranged sandwiches and treats to be delivered to our room every afternoon. Yes, that kind of service is expected with the high price I paid for the suite, but it is indicative of the excellent management of the ship that the concierge was aware of our comings and goings and any needs he thought we might have. Rented a small cabana on Great Stirrup Cay and it was well worth the price. BTW the small cabanas have a better/prettier location (also quieter) than the large ones. Ate at Il Adagio (so-so) and Le Bistro (loved it -- went twice). Did not eat in the MDR. Champs Bar on deck 12 was never crowded and is a great place to chill. Yes, I saw some negative reviews about the Sky, but being an experienced cruiser, I know that some people will complain that their pile of gold is too heavy. Will def be sailing with NCL again. Happy cruising.

Just Wonderful

NYC123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SE 9075
Big room, balcony so big you could roller skate on it.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins