This was our third cruise it was my husbands retirement cruise .we visited the Parma the Greek islands and Gibraltar,it was amazing.the ship was stunning,the balcony cabin was big and kept spotless by Kathy who was loverly.and could not do enough for us.all the staff were amazing kind friendly and would do anything for you.we ate in the bay tree restaurant.it was loverly,the food was first class,I am a picky eater,and lactos intolerant but everyday the head water gave my a menu for the next day that was catered for me,pedro our waiter was wonderful he never stopped making sure we were happy with the food and made sure there was nothing on my menu that contained milk if there was he arranged with the chef to get me something milk free.i can not praise the staff enough.the entertainment was as good if not better than you can see in the westend of London.the entertainment team were amazing and made the cruise great.the pools were loverly and there was loads of sun beds.i must congratulate p&o for their staff who they should be very proud of .i can't wait to book my next cruise and will be going on the Ventura.

Amazing holiday on the amazing Ventura cruise ship.

Ventura Cruise Review by Pauline jean

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Family Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
Pauline jean’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Family Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
Cabin AE R222
Large and the balcony was loverly.
  Ventura Deck Plans