The cruise was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious. No problems getting on and off the ship. Todd was the historian. He was absolutely the best, so interesting and complete with his information. He definitely made the trip for me. Entertainment was o.k. I am spoiled because my daughter is a professional singer/actress and I have seen many shows on Broadway. It is hard to compare but I enjoyed the local talent. On the last night (Friday) my friends from Spokane came to pick me up to stay with them for a few days. The staff invited them to stay for the cocktail hour and dinner. They loved it! The tours were very good, loved the scenery as well as the history behind it. All in all, it was a great experience. Thank you for taking such good care of me, I appreciate it.

Very historical, great food and tours, relaxing.

America Cruise Review by dianacstoley@gmail.com