3. Scenic Pearl
My husband and I chose Scenic because it was an all inclusive river cruise. We flew into Zurich Switzerland and enjoyed a few days of sightseeing. We were picked up at our hotel by a driver from Scenic to meet our ship in Basel. We were greeted and welcomed before we got on the ship and our luggage was taken to our suite by the cabin attendants. A glass of champagne in hand and we started to explore our new home for 7 nights. Our suite had a balcony, so we would have coffee brought to our suite in the morning by the butler and marvelled at the view of the Rhine River. We were invited to dine at Table La Rive and Portobello, which is a great way to meet new friends. When we were on shore excursions, the guides were locals, so they knew the area and we did not have to tip anyone, again, all inclusive. After the shore excursions, my husband and I would stop for a drink in the lounge and the server remembered what we liked to drink and would bring it to us, with a big smile and asked about our afternoon. We also had a bath tub in our bathroom as well as a glass shower. Laundry service was also at no charge, all included. Disembarkation was just as smooth as ever, because we stayed a few extra days in Amsterdam, we were one of the last ones to leave the ship, and we were not rushed to get off the ship. First class river cruise, first class staff, and very organized. I would highly recommend Scenic.

Luxury all the way with SCENIC River Cruises

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by angelaAyeg

angelaAyeg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Pearl price drops

Twice a day, our suite was attended to, with treats for us, from sliced fruit to a small slice of cake. Clean and well situated cabins, large bathrooms with a tub as well as a glass shower. Lots of closet space for his and her clothing. Laundry service was also included at no charge.