3. Carnival Ecstasy
This was my second cruise with Carnival and my daughter's (12) first one. She LOVED the Circle C activities and met many friends, leaving me to enjoy the ship! I know now why it's the "Fun Ship". The Comedy Club and the Stripes disco are fun! I also liked the trivia games. I'm not the type to sit by the pool, so I didn't visit often, but had a good experience when I did. Both bars had excellent bar tenders. We also enjoyed the slides at the WaterWorks! I didn't go out on the Serenity deck very much, but it was nice when I did. I heard many complaints about food, noise, kids, etc. My daughter and I don't travel often, so this was a treat for us. The staff were very kind to both of us and we found them hard-working and always smiling. I can't complain when I don't have to cook, clean, etc at home and they're doing that for me! The dining room staff is wonderful! Francis from the comedy club is a great guy as well! Benjamin Lambert is the best cruise director ever! Had my daughter and I gone on vacation anywhere else, we would have had to stay together at all times. I found the ship safe and she was able to make friends to travel with. We used the chat option in the Carnival Hub App which was nice. Faster to the Fun was worth $49 for our room. Shorter lines at guest services and first on, first off!

Fun for All!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by jfelliott@live.com

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

Benjamin Lambert is the best cruise director ever!

jfelliott@live.com’s Full Rating Summary