3. Queen Elizabeth
Athens to Athens Cruise July 4, 2014 A very Happy 4th of July!!! My first cruise on a large ship was fabulous! We had a smooth check in and our bags were sent to our stateroom. The cabin was spacious for the three of us; two adults and a pre-teen. We had enjoyed the balcony and sat out only in the early morning with our coffee. I enjoyed the fitness center and met my family for breakfast in the Britannia restaurant. The servers are all top notch! I didn't have to wait for elevators and the ship seemed quiet. You did see everyone at dinner though. Turkey: We toured the Sultan's Palace in Istanbul and had a lovely lunch at the Four Seasons Hotel. Mykonos: We took a cab to Paradise Beach and ate lunch right under our beach umbrella. The food service on the beach is fantastic! Mykonos town is wonderful and the Greeks are very helpful and friendly. Volos was another stop which was so enjoyable. We took the local bus to a beautiful beach for the day. I love everything about Cunard. I couldn't tell if the ship was in motion. The food was good and I was happy with the Spa Menu! During our days at sea, I enjoyed the Spa!!!! Excellent service and I enjoyed the Spa locker room with sauna. Our disembarkation was just as smooth as our check-in. The entertainment was good, the casino was fun and lectures were very informative. Can't wait until my next Cunard Cruise!

Go! What are you waiting for??

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by happygirlonvacation

Athens to Athens Cruise July 4, 2014 A very Happy 4th of July!!!

Can't wait until my next Cunard Cruise!
happygirlonvacation’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 7006
Quiet area and nicely appointed cabin. Bed was very comfortable. Turn down service was fantastic. Plenty of storage space for the three of us. Overall, great cabin!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Athens (Piraeus)
    We were in Athens prior to our cruise, so we didn't take an excursion with the ship. You can explore Plaka on your own. Just research Athens on Tripadvisor.com.
    View All 1,241 Athens (Piraeus) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Athens (Piraeus) Cruise Port Review
  • Hagia Sofia
    Always research your excursion prior to the cruise. I love history, so Agia Sophia was on my list. The tour was amazing and I highly recommend it. The guide was friendly, helpful and informative. Bring your own scarf for entering the Mosque. The only problem I encountered was the smell and dust from the active Mosque. I am allergic and could not stop coughing. Overall, great tour of the Topkapi Palace, market, carpet store,& Grand Bazaar. Lunch at The Four Season's Hotel was another highlight after all that walking.
    View All 62 Hagia Sofia Reviews
  • Mykonos
    There were five of us that took a cab to Paradise Beach for the day. Get there early, occupy the loungers with umbrellas and ask the waitress if the chairs are no charge if you order food. We did just that and had a great day.
    View All 1,068 Mykonos Cruise Port Reviews