3. Coral Expeditions II
I wanted a treat for my daughter who had just turned 21. As her mother I wanted a safe and luxurious experience for us both. This was a small ship which had some 20 passengers on it. It had capacity for around one third more than this. The staff were excellent and went the extra mile.I couldn't fault any of them. Wonderful service. The cuisine was superb. It was varied and fresh. Top marks to the chef.The marine biologist was informative and friendly. As an experience diver I thought the dive instructor was excellent. He was mature beyond his years. The captain was engaging and friendly. There was an open bridge policy. The cabin was spacious. Great shore excursions to Cooktown and Lizard island. A tender took us ashore. Snorkelling and a glass bottom boat as well the opportunity to scuba dive and do a " try dive. " Four unforgettable days on the Great Barrier Reef.

Great cruise on Great Barrier Reef, a magic experience

Coral Expeditions II Cruise Review by robynanna

The cabin was spacious.

Four unforgettable days on the Great Barrier Reef.
robynanna’s Full Rating Summary