• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Aug 2016
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

There was a party of 11 of us.I choose this cruise because it would be a quick one for my grands before school started back. My grands are ages 15 - 8. Our first day I never met the room steward. I had to call for ice to use for my insulin. He bought me a bucket with a hole in it and when we returned from dinner ice had melted and the floor was wet,the counter and the water had ran in one of the drawers and clothes got wet.He never came to do the room that night. Me and my granddaughter had to try and pull the beds down.He bought the complimentary bottles of water and didn't even bother to put the labels on them just layed them down on the table. Besides all of this they had a great time. The two girls went to Camp Carnival and they enjoyed it. Everyone enjoyed Dive in movies at night.Our wait team in the DR was excellent.The food was decent.We had an inside on the 10th floor upgrades had been made to that room.The Dr. Seuss breakfast was good.We enjoyed the cruise.

Interior

Cabin 4H

flat screen tv, new carpet bathroom still flamingo pick

2 Helpful Votes