• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

tarnold1234
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Dec 2015
Cabin: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Where do I start? The cruise was filled to the brim, every where we went there were lines! I literally had an old lady try to kick me out of my seat at one of the shows because I was saving a seat for my family. This happened throughout the week. People cutting in lines, pushing their way to get to the front to eat. I felt like I was in Walmart all week with a bunch of trashy, low-class, poorly mannered people. It certainly wasn't what I was expecting on Royal Caribbean!!

The wait staff were incredible, excellent service. Their manager would publicly shame them just a foot away from us, which was very uncomfortable for us.

Then comes the best part...we were getting eaten alive, I thought it was mosquito bites, turns out, our room was infested with bed bugs! After reporting this issue, they simply moved us to another room and gave us a bottle of wine. I would have expected an upgrade and some serious grovelling. Nope! This clearly happens all the time on Royal Caribbean!! After spending some time discussing this issue with customer service, they finally broke down and gave me a discount on a future cruise....why would I ever want to spend another vacation on this filthy ship!!!!!

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony