(1) msc up graded our cabin (or so they claimed) and relocated us directly under the uper dance deck ..... imagine untill 2 am in the morning thump - thump - thump over your head.
(2) 80% of the pasengers on the cruise were non english speaking people. ok if you speak italian or spanish but no good for english speaking pasengers.
(3) dining room - in their wisdom seated us with a chinese family who spoke little or no english.. . . . . . . . el a cart menue was lousy.
(4) auditorium - the standard of entertainment was disappointing. same faces every night on the stage . . .. . . . different dance routines.
(5) hotel reception- proved difficult to deal with and at one stage we actually went " face to face" with them, and asked for a full refund. on that particular day (2nd day of cruise) we would have been happy to disembark and make our own back to barcelona.
(6) bar cocktail drinks were dreadfull. in the end we gave up ordering them and just purchased simple drinks such as gin and tonic.
Cruise is not recommended for english speaking passengers. . . . In future we will be travelling with another cruise line
The cabin itself was nice.
Hop on, Hop off bus tour
Hop on, hop of bus tour
Hired a car and driver for the day
The ship arrived at 9 pm, and departed at around 1 am the next morning.
The stop o ver was a complete wast of time.