3. Norwegian Epic
All in all for the price the cruise was really good! I didn't pay too much at all so the things that might have bothered me otherwise didn't. I was in the Solo Cabin so I also believe my experience was different from the non solo. The biggest issue I have is with the men in the solo cabins (not all!) but a lot of them seem to be on the cruise for one reason and many of the ladies in the solo cabins felt it and when I polled them they said they would not do the solo cruise again because of this reason. Norwegian can't really control that. The food in the specialty dining was amazing! But the service was quite slow. The food in the buffet was great but I didn't like the pizza at all. Horrible. I loved the smoked salmon and capers for breakfast. Yummy!!! All the staff were really friendly and helpful except for just one or two. Embarkment is a mess. I didn't like that process what so ever. They also don't warn you that you will have to do a safety drill in the afternoon after boarding in Barcelona. Flying from the USA I had not been to sleep and wanted to nap. It was not a great experience. The drinks are amazing!! The espresso martini in the martini bar is DY-NO-MITE!! I had about 10 lol. The bushwacker is also amazing!!! All drinks were really good and not watered down at ALL so beware lol The ship is noisier than I expected. Most mornings around 7am have announcements. I didn't sleep in once. The pools are small and filled with kids. Even the pool on the H2o adult spice area is tiny and people stated it was hot like bath water. I WILL DO THIS AGAIN!!!!

Solo Cruiser! 1st Time Cruiser

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Hunterw0026

All the staff were really friendly and helpful except for just one or two.

I WILL DO THIS AGAIN!!!!
Hunterw0026’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1 12554
Cabin is very futuristic and neat however my particular room was not as flash as some of the other solos. I was able to go into 11518 and instead of a curtain over the closet she had an actual door. She also had an upgraded type of bedding and bed and 4 pillows. I only had 2 but again, not a huge complaint at all.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins