• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jul 2016
Cabin:
Traveled with children

We decided to go on the Emerald Princess for our first cruise due to the wonderful destinations it stopped at - Barcelona, Rome, Pisa, Florence, Genoa, Corsica, Marseilles and Gibraltar. I wasn't disappointed - these destinations were FAB-U-LOUS.

Embarking onto the ship was dream - hardly any queuing time. Thank goodness they had porters to take our 5 huge suitcases to our rooms. The ship itself looked amazing; I was impressed. Everywhere was clean, tidy and well kept.

The cabin, an inside one, was just as I expected - quite small. However, for the price we paid I was fine with that as we knew we wouldn't be spending much time in there. I found the beds were extremely comfortable and the shower was fabulous( the water came out strong). Even though there was no window, I didn't find it too much of a problem as i just turned the TV onto the channel showing the ships position. Unfortunately, there was not much storage facilities for three of us and I would highly recommend bringing your own hangers as they only supplied about 12 of them.

11 Helpful Votes