3. Navigator of the Seas
We have cruised with RCI twice, in the past two years. We took the 12 day Baltic Cruise in June, on the Navigator of the Sea. The ship is huge with too many people. Lines for everything, including customer service where you could easily wait two hours in line, for a simple question. Customer service was just abysmal. The ship was 5 and a half hours late getting back to Southampton and most guests missed their flights. We had to pay for a hotel room and switch our flights to get home, which cost us another $500 and we got home a day late. There was no communication to the guests, that it would take three hours to get off the ship, once we docked back in. The staff let guests off the boat, who should have disembarked later. No one was manning the luggage area. It was a free for all. I filled out the review forms and got no response from RCI, went on their Facebook page twice and got no response, even though they said they would have a customer service representative call me, right away. That was two weeks ago. This cruise line just wants your money and could care less, about their guests experience. I just cancelled my third planned cruise with RCI for the summer of 2017. We are switching to Princess.

Be forewarned; Royal Caribbean could care less about their guests.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by lucinda 59