3. Harmony of the Seas
My daughter (14yrs old) and I took a Daddy/Daughter trip on the Harmony of the Seas out of Barcelona in July. We had only done Carnival cruises in the Caribbean prior to this, so this was a big jump for us. Loved it! The Harmony is massive, but we never felt overwhelmed. Lots of activities for her, as well as me. Flow Rider was a blast! Great shows...we saw Grease and thought is was very well done. First class production! The Dining Rooms were great. Wait staff did a great job and took care of any needs that we may have had. We didn't visit any of the surcharge restaurants, but I heard they were very good, as well. We DID get shakes from Johnny Rocket's. Mighty tasty. Embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze. We arrived at port around 11:45am and were on the ship and to our room within 45 minutes. Luggage arrived just moments later. Overall...great cruise! Plan to take the entire family next time.

Harmony of the Seas - Mediterranean cruise....GREAT

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by snlcbcruising

Overall...great cruise! Plan to take the entire family next time.
snlcbcruising’s Full Rating Summary