• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

S.S. Legacy Review

Editor Rating

A GREAT small ship adventure cruise!

Review for S.S. Legacy to Alaska
cam12524@aol.com
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jul 2016
Cabin:

We wanted to experience Alaska on a small ship. The Un Cruise Wilderness Explorer and her crew made the trip on of the GREATEST vacations of our lives. The kayaking and zodiac rides were AWESOME! Hiking was fantastic and the wildlife viewing was all you could ask for. I saw more bears than in my last TWO trips to Alaska. As for the dining I gained a pound a day even thought we were VERY active for 3-4 hours per day. The food was amazing! The crew was highly trained and could not do enough to make sure you had a superior experience. I changed our activities several times to spend time with some of the great people we met on board and it was handled in no time by the crew.

We cruised from Juneau to Sitka through the inside passages.It was an unbelievable experience. I would highly recommend this Company and ship for anyone looking for the small ship experience in Alaska!

CAM

Cabin Lounge Deck

Small ship, small cabin. Not a problem for us. On this type of cruise you are NOT in your room much. You are too busy with all the great views and activities to care about room size.

4 Helpful Votes