3. Viking Lofn
I chose this cruise to revisit some of the countries I had visited years ago. Within an hour of stepping onto the ship, I realized that I had been living under a rock. Why hadn't I known about this cruise line before? I realized, also, that I will never take an ocean cruise again! The intimacy, the service, the environment, etc. was just superb! The entertainment, for the most part, was fun and of interest, especially the local performers. The shore excursions were well-chosen, and the fact that we could opt out, even mid-excursion, was appreciated. The fact that we were able to dine alone or to meet new friends at each meal enhanced the experience. I look forward to more travel with Viking. In fact, I am already signed up for the Budapest to Nuremberg trip this October! Who would guess that I would be traveling twice to Europe in one year?!

What a surprisingly, wonderful experience! I can't recommend Viking enough!

Viking Lofn Cruise Review by elmettehead

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom
elmettehead’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lofn price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E ?
So...we were in the basement! Who cares? We had viewed the room via Internet and realized that the only time spent in the hold would be in sleep. The room was lovely...small....but lovely. The pillows and comforter were so comfie that we searched on-line for the company that provided them so that we could purchase them for our homes.
Main Deck Outside Cabins