Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review
1,969 Reviews

Royal Caribbean is the way to go by sea, Italy limousine by land.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by debdesamours

• Sail Date: Jul 2016
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean

I was afraid to cruise because the last cruise I went on I got a bit sea sick (not on R.C). Not this time. Harmony of the Seas is an amazing ship. Granted the ship is new and 2016 is it's inaugural year.

The entertainment was excellent as well as the food and overall service. I was very impressed about the overall organization down to hand washing stations. Love, love, loved this cruise. Will definitely choose Royal Caribbean again in a heartbeat. Know I know why people are "loyal to royal."

I would also highly recommend using Italy Limousine company for port excursions. They were phenomenal. The cars were roomy, air conditioned and the drivers were highly professional, knowledgable and super friendly. Josephine was my contact person by email and she was incredible. I must have emailed her 20 times and she responded promptly each time. Having a good car service definitely enhanced our vacation.

debdesamours's Full Rating Summary

Cabin B4 muster Stateroom with balcony12th floor 144/142

Excellent, clean, roomy and very comfortable. Great service from Russel Tangelo who kept our room nice and tidy

debdesamours