3. Celebrity Infinity
Alaska is one of those must do places, as is Canada and the Rockies. This cruise allowed me to see Alaska, Whales, The Hubbard Glacier and ticked all the boxes. I feel I must give a special mention to our dining room staff. Waiters Carla, Aleena and Somelier Maran were superb. Nothing was too much trouble and Carla was able to competently advise us on the dishes being served and gave reasons for her recommended dish of the day. Though we did not always follow her advice we were made to feel by the team that our custom was appreciated. It is significant that all the other tables in the area served by this waiting team, specifically requested the same table each night which is an attestation to the courtesy and professionalism of the staff. Our cabin was kept clean and tidy and was made up speedily each day and evening. The food was superb and the dishes well presented. I discovered very quickly that it is essential to obtain a drinks package, which, on the face of it may appear expensive but having it and knowing what you have paid takes the pressure off the financial aspects of the cruise, including the extra tax that was added to the listed price of every item or service on sale on the ship. Shore excursions were too expensive, so I did not participate in many of these though that non-participation did in no way reduce the enjoyment of shore visits. I could not fault the entertainmen, most of the shows were fabulous. To summarise, I would sail with Celebrity Cruises again and would recommend your company to friends and family..

Alaskan Cruise

Hunter613’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Concierge Class 1
Cabin C1 2097
The cabin was clean, the bed was comfortable and the porthole allowed us to see outside. Though we did not spend much time in the cabin, we found that there was good space and the toilet shower room was large enough to ensure that at no time did we feel cramped for space.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins