3. Azamara Quest
Amazing Cruise! I will post an in depth trip report on Cruise Critic, however here will be my quick review. This was a special trip and we picked Azamara to give us that special emphasis and they did not disappoint. We traveled without the kids and We definitely would book with Azamara again. Embarkation - A breeze, literally, we walked in, approached a waiting representative, she took our express pass, our passports and issued our sea passes and we were on the ship in 5 minutes. Disembarkation went exactly the same, we were given a time to leave, we walked off the ship into a waiting canopied tent for our luggage and were completely on our way to the airport - again in 5 minutes. The ship - Beautiful, simple, classy and well laid out. No bells or whistles on this ship, but we knew that going in. Cabin - Amazing. We were blessed with an upgrade for $298 to a suite. So work it. Beautiful, elegant and tons of space. The cabin was on the 8th floor. Please know that you do hear chairs, carts, etc..moving about above from time to time. Nothing major and definitely not while I was trying to sleep. It was not a problem for us. We had a cabin with a tub - this is a problem for tall people. I am 5'10" and my husband is 6'4". I fit under the ceiling with only an inch to spare. Hubby did not make it - he could not stand up, he had to crouch while taking a shower. Again...he did not think it was a big deal and could live with it for 12 days. Room steward and butler were great! So nice but not intrusive at all. Specialty Dining: Ate in the 2 specialty restaurants - both of them were fabulous! Main Dining: Ate dinner here 3 times - excellent Buffet: Ate breakfast here most days - good Patio: Ate lunch here several times - good Room Service: great! Served hot and fresh! Officers BBQ: FANTASTIC Entertainment: Casino - Fun! Shows - only had time for one and it was okay. Dancing - great! White Night Party - FANTASTIC!! Azamazing Event - FANTASTIC!! Shore excursions: Did not do any with the ship so I can't review. Ports of call: Easy on and off the ship. No lines, no problems.

Amazing Baltic Adventure

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by graciekelli

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Club Continent Suite

Main Dining: Ate dinner here 3 times - excellent

Buffet: Ate breakfast here most days - good

Patio: Ate lunch here several times - good

Room Service: great! Served hot and fresh!

Officers BBQ: FANTASTIC

Entertainment:

Casino - Fun!

Shows - only had time for one and it was okay.

Dancing - great!

White Night Party - FANTASTIC!!

Azamazing Event - FANTASTIC!!

Shore excursions: Did not do any with the ship so I can't review.

Ports of call: Easy on and off the ship. No lines, no problems.
graciekelli’s Full Rating Summary