3. Norwegian Epic
The criteria was pretty good: price, room for singles, exact days for my vacation. That's all I can say that's positive. During embarkation my luggage wasn't on my room. They torn away the paper you had to put around the handle. I even put it around the handle you normally do not use when carrying a luggage but they still manage to rip it. Had to call around 20:00 of the first day to recover it. On the first day I found you can't turn off the A/A of the room. You just can regulate the temperature -cool, colder or very cool-. Tried the bathroom and had a leak on the shower head. Asked for a fix and they ignored me. During the night I couldn't speel at all because there was a maintenance room at the other side of the aisle, where they installed the air machine for all the room on that aisle. Too much noise and vibration is a bad combination in order to sleep well. On the second day I went to customer support to explain my case. They said that noise was pretty normal and they couldn't do anything. They still didn't fix the shower either. On that night my neighbors -yes, in plural, even in a "single room"- thought it was a good idea to party up to 3 AM. I called for security to do something and ignored my complain. That was the second night I couldn't sleep at all. On the morning of the third day I asked for the claim form. They said they only have a paper mail thing, so they aren't carrying official claim forms. After that and explaining all the stuff happens last two days they didn't seem to care at all, didn't even offer something for the headache (in their website it says that you have free medicine on customer service) and didn't offer a room change either. They said they were on full capacity. After that I had to leave the ship in order to ensure my health. And what about entertainment? Well, I hope those were odd jobs because everyone I found were so-so. For example, during a broadcasting about Bingo he was dull while explaning about it. I still can remember his last phrase: "it's bingo time, baaby". They also did some trivial about movie titles and couldn't even motivate to take part on it. Those around the trivial were more preocupied in counting floor tiles. By the way, you will find that if you are not a morning person you will never touch a hammock on the pool. Maybe on the first day or during shore excursions but not when you have free time during voyage. Dining was decent, so I don't have any complain about it. Do yourself a favor and never ever choose this company.

Epic: Worst Cruise Ever

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by RokkumanRaito

Dining was decent, so I don't have any complain about it.

Do yourself a favor and never ever choose this company.
RokkumanRaito’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1 12575
They took advantage of the space inside the room so you won't feel like in a container. There is a two-bed-in-one, so you should have plenty of space to move around the bed. You also have a wardrobe that also contains part of the bathroom. With a sliding door you can access to your clothes or you can wash your face. To the left there is a TV with a bedside table and to the right you have a shower and a toilet with his own door.

You can access your timetable using the tv and sing up to those events you would like to see.

There are two shifts for cleaning, so you have plenty of opportunities to get your room clean. You will also find a schedule on your bed when you come back to your room.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins