3. Norwegian Epic
Being our first cruise as a family I was very reluctant to go on the Norwegian Epic due to the low rating I noticed on different sites but that was too late as I had already paid the full trip amount and wasn't ready to bare the cancellation fees. To my amazing surprise that was my best vacation ever and the Epic was so great that I'll never cruise in a different ship. We were 3 adults (my wife, my 21 years old son and myself) in a triple cabin with balcony. The cabin was spotless clean, very good size for a ship cabin as I was expected a much smaller size, the balcony with 2 big size beds was a very big plus. The room design in all aspects including the bathroom was so creative with great space for storage . Dinning at different a la carte restaurant (still complementary) and the big open buffet restaurant was a great part of the trip with endless excellent choices of food and great quality. Non stop Entertainment and different shows were a big problem as we were torn between going down to different port and to stay to enjoy the entertainment. Service, staff, food, entertainment, .... just name it, every thing was perfect. The only draw back was: 1- They don't allow you for even a small bottle of water to bring with you and to buy it there is too pricey. A daily complementary water bottle at the cabin will be a nice gesture to Epic guests. 2- Organized shores excursions are soooooo expensive, so better plan your excursions by yourself in advance and it will cost just a fraction of what they are offering.

Amazing Great Trip

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Sameh Aziz

The only draw back was:

Sameh Aziz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B3 10079
Spotless clean, very good size for a ship cabin as I was expected a much smaller size, the balcony with 2 big size beds was a very big plus. Cabi design in all aspects including the bathroom was so creative with great space for storage .
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins