Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by aamster1
- Sail Date: August 2016
- Destination: Mexican Riviera
- Cabin Type: Junior Suite
1. We notified the department for special needs we had a special needs son, we were only offered someone to wheelchair him to our cabin. not handicap friendly at all.
2. The smell in our Balcony Room and hallway was the smell of a backed up sewer.
When brought it to the attention of the management, they could not smell it at first.Then when other guests started complaining, all they did was cover up the smell with air freshener, but the smell was back quickly.We managed to get 10% room credit from the manager. Having asthma, it wasn't a pleasant experience.
3. The food was terrible. been on cruises before. The cruise companies are supposed to pride themselves on the food.
4. If not for the customer service from the underpaid staff, we would have given a terrible rating.
Bottom line, no more Carnival for us.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Catalina Island (California)quick hour self tourView All 227 Catalina Island (California) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Catalina Island (California) Cruise Port Review
Ensenadaquick 30 minutes and shoppingView All 505 Ensenada Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Ensenada Cruise Port Review
Los Angelesquick on and offView All 515 Los Angeles Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Los Angeles Cruise Port Review