The worst 17 nights on board I can recall. P & O have lost the plot. They are only concerned about getting people on board, not about how they look after them. It may be a few years since we travelled with them and I know that things can change but the only changes we noticed were negative. Toilets not flushing and emptying their contents onto the bathroom floor, stained towels and sheets, no pool towels, waiting for cutlery in buffet, whirlpools and lifts out of order for duration, cold food served, grubby bath and basin, soiled carpets in public areas, Cut back on costs with more sea days than normal and early departures, on board staff were unhelpful and almost rude in some cases, a few were however excellent, as they all used to be. Dining was OK in the Meridian despite dropping silver service, the Ocean grill and Sindu were good. Belverdere buffet was poor, not much selection and repetetive, cold and kept waiting for clean cutlery. Entertainment was acceptable although not as good as previously. No, I'm not just having a moan, generally it was awful. Really awful. #This is the life, pay for 5 star and get 2 star service. Thanks P&O, you ruined my 30th wedding anniversary, and I paid good money for the privelege.

Champagne pricing, lemonade standards

Arcadia Cruise Review by This is NOT the life

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony and Bath/Shower

Entertainment was acceptable although not as good as previously.

No, I'm not just having a moan, generally it was awful. Really awful.

#This is the life, pay for 5 star and get 2 star service.

This is NOT the life’s Full Rating Summary