3. Costa Deliziosa
I had my first experience with Costa Deliziosa in July 2016. And I definitely will be the last time I travel with them!! Service very poor compared to other cruise companies as MSC or Norwegian. I was very disappointed in general. The staff from the bar and the buffet didn't even know what was included in my package. Costa is very orientated to families and children, so I you think you can get relaxed on board you'll be wrong. There isn't an area for adults only, unless you pay a fortune to get to the VIP area. They are very stingy in general. On my arrival I wanted to take a shower and I didn't have a bath gel. To board and disembark in Venice was a real mess! My conclusion: too expensive for what it is!! And please don't book with them if you are in honeymoon, is the less romantic journey I could ever imagine! Good luck if you have already booked with them!

Poor Service

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by MeryFlow

On my arrival I wanted to take a shower and I didn't have a bath gel.

To board and disembark in Venice was a real mess!

My conclusion: too expensive for what it is!!

Good luck if you have already booked with them!
MeryFlow’s Full Rating Summary