This was our second cruise on Oceania. First one was fabulous, this one we couldn't wait to get off of the boat. With a few exceptions, mostly poor service in Grand dining room, and in Terrace Café. The main problem with this cruise were the full size Poodles on board. They were allowed in the restaurant, everywhere on the ship from what we could tell, and they were not well trained. I have a photo of one of the dogs licking itself in the restaurant, as I didn't think our travel agent would believe me. Staff/waiters would pet the dogs and go right back to serving food. There were no facilities for the dogs to do their business onboard. I sure wouldn't want the cabin were they were booked, on the next cruise. The entertainment was okay, except for the comedian and the magician. The comedian was funny for about 5 minutes. Then he repeated himself for the rest of the hour...Being Jewish, drunk, and other self deprecating comments. The itinerary was great, especially Skagway, the captain did a great job up at Hubbard Glacier as we got fairly close to the glacier "calving off ice", housekeeping was great, just the restaurants, entertainment, and dogs were the main letdown. I guess that I would also mention that the smaller boat has less to do while at sea, and when full, it felt much more crowded then the Marina, which is a bit larger. The cabins, at least at the Concierge Veranda level were too small for our liking.

Poodles on board the boat

Regatta Cruise Review by JimNSummworld travels