3. Brilliance of the Seas
The ship was old. We had a room in the 3rd desk, in the room 3596 and we could not sleep at night because of the noise from the propellers, Also the air conditioner wasn´t working. They went twice to the room to try to fix it, and finally they had to turn it off because it was making a terrible noise. So we were like in a 2 star hotel. They offer a credit certificate for next cruise, but did not accomplish what they offered neither in the amount and the date of expiration. I had to call 3 times and wait on line a long time, and they still do not send me the certificate with the conditions of the one they gave me aboard. I do not like when people offer something and do not accomplish, so I decided I am not going to cruise RC again Also the coach was visible very dirty when we arrived, I had to ask them to clean it, and they took 2 days to do it

Do not accomplish their promise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by ardilla16