3. Navigator of the Seas
We've cruised with RCI many times and I've never felt the need to write a review. Up till now all our cruises have been wonderful however this cruise was a bit of a let down. This was our second time on Navigator. Our first cruise on her was about 9 years ago. We were astounded by the difference. the ship was tired, overcrowded and everything about her felt lacklustre. We chose a refurbished balcony cabin near the spa area which was lovely. however after a week we had to vacate it for reasons I won't go in to. We were assigned another balcony cabin but it felt dark and dowdy compared to the one we left. The entertainment was possibly the worst we have ever seen on a cruise and walked out of a couple of shows which we have never done before. The singers and dancers were awful. The only exception was The East Coast Boys show which was very professional and entertaining. The cruise director was very mediocre. The main restaurant food was ok. Nothing special even on formal evenings and the food in The Windjammer was boring. We tried the speciality restaurant one night again nothing special and I had to send my steak back as it was under cooked. As others have said there was a lack of sun beds on sea days. I've never seen people laying on the decks. The VIP beds were hardly being used and if I didn't get a bed I would have been upset to see area's where I could sunbathe in comfort empty.. As on other cruises we had to pay for shuttle busses where we weren't allowed to walk out of the port which I find really annoying. All in all a very disappointing cruise.

What's happened to RCI?

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Loveheart22

All in all a very disappointing cruise.
Loveheart22’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

First cabin 1828 was a refurbished one and very pleasant. Second cabin 8226 was a bit jaded
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans