3. Sun Princess
My mother and I cruised with this line the year before. It was a great cruise. My mother became disabled 2015. She was on a walker. When the gentlemen were helping her off the boats, her walker was positioned on shore down the other side of the shore. When in the small boats Mum was pushed away from me. We went to a few shows on board, I couldn't sit next to her. There wasn't enough room in the disabled section for us to sit together. Our room C432 was very poorly maintained. Three men came to fix my overhead light as the switch did not work. 11pm the electrician wanted to change the switch. I told him to come back in the morning. The TV wasn't working. The first person changed the batteries in the hand control. The second person fiddled the wires at the power point. he told me to fiddle the wires. The staff in the dining room were fantastic. The food was great. I have contacted Alison in Sydney when we returned. No answer. I have tried to contact Princess Lines with out any success. We are going on Celebrity line in November

Sad Cruise

Sun Princess Cruise Review by binbin0234

My mother and I cruised with this line the year before. It was a great cruise.

The staff in the dining room were fantastic. The food was great.

We are going on Celebrity line in November