3. Carnival Sunshine
I choose this cruise because my friends told me to go with this ship. I never been on a cruise and im glad I pick this ship...The staff was amazing....Im hoping to go next year...but with the family this time....I love the dining to just sitting on deck...I went for the balcony because i have a outside i can go to...Im glad i did pick the balcony you would love it....I did get sea sick and the staff help with that..eat green apple and drink plenty of apple juice...thanks ya for that...I owe ya one...but after that was over i enjoy my trip.This trip like any other is very memorable and worth investing...The only problem i really had...I want the captain to be more visible to certain nights.. The captain should appear at least for captain dinner... Overall of my trip i love but only two complaints was sea sick and the captain sure been around more.

LOVE IT LOVE IT