3. Adventure of the Seas
I wanted to go back to Bermuda after 30 years. The port & itinerary worked well with our schedule. The weather cooperated all week. The ship is showing its age, but it was very well kept. The staff was very attentive. The food was delicious & plentiful. The only problem at this time of year was that 500 kids/teenagers were on the ship. The lounge chairs at the 1 pool were difficult to ascertain on sea days unless you went out there at 6am to reserve. The Specialty Restaurants were wonderful & a welcomed change from the Windjammer Buffet. We also took part in the Chef's Table dinner with the Executive Chef. It was top notch. I recommend it to anyone who is a Foodie & likes wine. The staff was very involved with all the guests, since it was a smaller ship. I have been on the Oasis and the Quantum, but I enjoyed the smaller size ship. Unfortunately, the bed was very low in the cabin & was a little difficult for my husband to get up from. Everything in the cabin was clean.

An Nice Getaway

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by lmelko

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Bermuda

lmelko’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

The cabin was good. Decor was definitely dated.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans