We have cruised many times on other cruise lines. We chose Oceania because of the destination and previous positive Oceania experiences from friends. The cabins were very comfortable , refrigerators well stocked, and the food was outstanding! I love to take baths so the full size bathtub was much appreciated. We liked the size of the ship-- easy to disembark/ embark for excursions. We never felt crowded or rushed . Getting into a dining room was always easy. In the Terrace Cafe, we appreciated the waiters/ kitchen staff dishing up the plates rather than each person serving himself. This seemed much more sanitary and appealing. Room service was always prompt. One comment I would like to make is there is no place open after 11:00 if you want a late night sweet. Having returned from the theater about 10:45, I couldn't find any place to get ice cream or desserts. I had to settle on a cookie in the conscierge room.

Magnificent Marina!

Marina Cruise Review by WineDineCruiser

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level

Room service was always prompt.

WineDineCruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Marina price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A1 10110
We loved the spacious cabin and bathroom!
Deck 12 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins