3. Seven Seas Explorer
Amazing Ship and Fantastic Crew!! Wow! I was lucky enough to sail on the new Explorer for its Christening. I was skeptical when the Explorer was being labeled as the most luxurious ship on the water. Well, I must happily confess that it lived up to its label!! There was so many things on this ship that make it amazing------everything from the food and multiple dining options, the bars, the spa (OMG!) the pool, cigar lounge, cabin stewart and other staff, and so on. Probably the only thing that was fractionally borderline, would be the nightly entertainment-----not the best, but not the worst I've ever seen either. The service was impeccable-----at all times; in all areas. It's rare that I extol praise this high as I am very, very picky. However, in this instance I can easily state and share that this was the most wonderful vacation EVER, and it all due the Regent!!!

Amazing Ship and Fantastic Crew!! Wow!

Seven Seas Explorer Cruise Review by LCBettaver

Amazing Ship and Fantastic Crew!! Wow!

The service was impeccable-----at all times; in all areas.

LCBettaver’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Explorer price drops

Superior Suite
Cabin F2
Our room was a standard suite, but it was certainly roomy and nice. Considering that this cabin has a walk-in closet with built-in drawers, desk, additional drawers, sofa, table, fully outfitted bar with glasses, beverages, and refrigerator, and a marble bathroom with a large tub and stand-up shower and double vanity, and balcony, I'm not sure that I could consider it as standard w/any other cruise line.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins