3. Celebrity Constellation
We had been on 2 solstice ships and loved it ! We booked constilation as we liked the itinery , we stayed in a hotel in Barcelona before the cruise so we could do more at that port we had a great time . Embarkation was very easy but straight away the whole atmosphere was not the same there was sparkling wine but last time people handing them out and welcoming us this time the two people serving were talking and not at all interested in us a small detail but it made a difference . The smaller ship seemed crowded lots of family's I love kids but on my holidays I don't want to be around crying screaming children I thought the schools would not have closed for summer but I was wrong ( I am sure royal carabean has loads more for children I sure wouldn't have took mine to rome and Florence ect in 90 degree heat still it's everyone's choice . Our cabin was nice but silly things let it down ripped valance holes in towels dirty glass on balcony and a horrible shower curtain !! And this was concerige class , nothing was as good as the reflection or eclipse it was 3/4 star and solstice 5 I wouldn't mind but not any cheaper . The whole ship seemed dirty windows not being cleaned sunset bar at times was mankey didn't wipe tables properly I was thinking it was a breeding ground for germs ! I used my own sanitising wipes after all you don't want to get ill on your holiday . Also on solstice ships there were toilet attendants handing out towels keeping toilets clean ect I didn't see one this time I can only assume they are cutting down on staff We found the food very good in main dinning room but tried to avoid the ocean view cafe as it was chaotic . Service was excellent as always in bars and dinning room Staff friendly and helpful all over ship Our room attendant was good but certainly didn't notice anything better in concerige class than balcony room in fact it was worse . Entertainment that we went to was fun bars were fun with a good vibe Loved the ports and the ship tour to Tuscany was fantastic we had a super day would highly recommend it . It's a shame celebrity have changed the formal night that's something we found fun dressing up as were else can you dress for dinner like that on holiday it's starting to cheapen the whole experience as we saw some men in shorts and t shirt in dinning room I can go to any resort holiday to be casual ! We don't want to change from celebrity we love the modern luxury but think will stick to solstice class ! Unless it gets worse across the fleet then will have to think again !

Millennium class very disappointing.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Wbfloormachines

We had been on 2 solstice ships and loved it !

Service was excellent as always in bars and dinning room

Staff friendly and helpful all over ship

Entertainment that we went to was fun bars were fun with a good vibe

Wbfloormachines’s Full Rating Summary