• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

morningtroll
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2016
Cabin: Large Ocean View Stateroom

Honestly, I book this to level up before a family cruise in December on the Navigator. I had never been to Bermuda or Bahamas and got a great deal on both the cruise and airfare. I had low expectations of the ship and the ports.

Boy oh boy was I blown away! The service, food, entertainment and activities were amazing...top notch! It was the first time I ever experienced the Royal WOW in all areas. The ship, although small, is mighty. Very clean and well organized. All the staff very friendly. My room, an Oceanview on Deck 3 was small, but well-organized.

The ports of call were very nice, and thee was a lot close to the ship. This is good because Bermuda was very expensive for food and beverages. I did private tours in both ports arranged through Royal. They were competitively priced in comparison to going directly through the tour companies and I had pier service and the Royal guarantee. We did whatever we wanted with knowledgeable local drivers. I would highly recommend this.

Large Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin G

Small, but fine. Usual room for age and class. Quiet. Close to stairs and elevator.

Port Reviews

Baltimore

Had a friend take us around before we boarded. What a lovely city!!!!

We would have taken one if it was an option.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Nice, is coming along. Still not as nice as Labadee, beaches not as groomed. Food only served in one location and there were no hand sanitizing stations. It was a free-for-all like most of the people had never eaten before. There were also a lot of aggressive birds around D the food venue, which while amusing, kind of grossed me out too.

It was super hot that day, so we only lasted a couple hours, lol.

Find a Grandeur of the Seas Cruise from $279