3. Viking Heimdal
The level of service and personal attention (without being intrusive) on this cruise was wonderful! In a very short time the crew members have learned your preferences and make every effort to anticipate your needs. I was very impressed with the excellent way they handled an unexpected situation. There was a small but annoying problem with our stateroom. As soon as I told someone they were very responsive, sending people to try to fix the situation. After a couple of tries it seemed like this could not be quickly corrected. Several members of the crew collaborated and came up with a wonderful suggestion that positively delighted us. We are very grateful to Desi, Bea and the several other members of the crew behind the scenes who were quickly able to make this happen. They have made me a very loyal Viking Cruise fan. They really do sweat the details. The programs are put together very thoughtfully, yet our Program Manager, Nicholas, also encouraged us to go out on our own, and helped with recommendations. The food and special events were fun and often delicious.

Excellent Service & Quick Responses