3. Boudicca
I had never cruised on my own before, though I had cruised with my husband before he passed away. This was my first experience with Fred Olsen. I can honestly say that I enjoyed every minute. From being greeted at Greenock, to leaving the ship after 8 days, I felt safe and well cared for. The crew were friendly without being familiar, The ship was immaculate, and the food was delicious at every level, from formal dining to casual coffee breaks. The activities and entertainment .... super! The tours were well arranged, and the guides knew their stuff. I enjoy my own company at times, and there were ample places to sit and read if I felt like it. Perhaps i should add that I met a new friend on the cruise, and we will keep in touch. I was apprehensive about going solo, but am so glad I took the plunge! I shall be cruising with "Fred" again!

Fred did it for me!

Boudicca Cruise Review by megeric

I shall be cruising with "Fred" again!
megeric’s Full Rating Summary
Get Fred. Olsen Boudicca price drops

Outside Cabin
Cabin D 4092
My cabin was very comfortable, and very clean. it was a home from home while i was aboard.
  Boudicca Deck Plans