3. Celebrity Reflection
CX are my preferred line - because they manage crowds so well. However, I do have a few gripes! 1- Up - selling. We have already purchased the cruise - but were made to feel considerably uncomfortable having to continually - throughout the cruise - say 'No Thank you'. The deck space (shops), so called newsletter, TV, specialty restaurants etc are Dominated with selling you things you don't need - or should not have to pay more for! 2 - We had the Drinks and Gratuities package. I even checked by telephone that this included ALL gratuities. However, when we got the bill - they added Gratuities - saying it was only the Gratuities on the drinks that were included in the deal. Pause Hang on a second!!! - I checked that the deal included the $13.50 a day gratuities levied on all passengers - and was told by the Celebrity bookings people that it did. At the desk on CX they tried to blame an agent for the 'misunderstanding'. There was no misunderstanding. Logically - if you were paying nothing for the drink because you have a package - why would there be an added gratuity of 18% on that drink? The drink bill came to $0 each time because we stayed within the allowable range. 0% of nothing is nothing - surely? So the logic of saying the gratuities referred only to the gratuities added to drinks - does not stand up! And - Why are they adding gratuities to drinks? Even water??? 3 - Dress code definitely needs to be sorted. I sat in a dinner suit at the formal event, next to someone in t- shirt. We both felt uncomfortable. 4 - Food quality is slipping. 5 - How dare you leave envelopes in our cabins begging for more money at the end of the cruise. STOP IT. Pay your staff properly in the first place. 6 - Parents - control your children - especially at night when they run up and down the corridors. Apart from that - all went well.

Slipping

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by You Cant Handle The Truth

CX are my preferred line - because they manage crowds so well.

However, I do have a few gripes!

Pause

4 - Food quality is slipping.

Apart from that - all went well.
You Cant Handle The Truth’s Full Rating Summary