Viking Star Cruise Review
1,878 Reviews

Can't wait to visit Barcelona again.

Viking Star Cruise Review by Eileen B

• Sail Date: Dec 2015
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean

I was a little worried that Viking would not be able to match its excellence in terms for having such long-standing relationships to make everything on its river cruises so seamless and easy. I should not have worried. Everything on board was fabulous...900 people and you'd never knew it. The crew was wonderful, the Captain and his wife actually joined us for dinner one night. All of the food was good and we didn't have any trouble getting reservations at specialty restaurants. Cabins and the entire ship was spotless...brand new! I enjoyed the evening entertainment, saw a couple of shows and listened to the next day's adventures. Tip...we got the Silver Beverage package and never had to ask for a drink, every time we got low there was someone there with a refill. We loved all of the ports except for Naples. Majorca was our favorite. We also spent a few extra days in Barcelona which was absolutely with the money.

I would definitely go on another ocean cruise with Viking...after my next river cruise this November.

Eileen B's Full Rating Summary