• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Martsi70
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2016
Cabin: Ocean View Stateroom

First cruise and WOW what a fab ship! Cabin quite spacious. Restaurants all lovely. For that special treat I would recommend Wonderland. We had a gorgeous meal there. Can't comment on RCL trips as we did ever thing ourselves easily enough. Enjoyed every port we visited . Highly recommend the ship and its itinerary!

Our cabin steward came twice a day . Cleaned. Tidied . Hoovered , did a fantastic job. All staff on board were fab . Very helpful and nothing too much trouble.

We visited the casino. The nightclub. The jazz bar/ lounge. Enjoyed the evening's there. Quite honestly I was very apprehensive before going due to some bad reviews but this was an amazing ship and we would book again in a heartbeat.

Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin G

I had the most fantastic time on the ship but wouldn't stay in this particular cabin again, the cabin was supposed to be forward facing oceanview however it was completely obstructed by heliport mast . Opened curtains most days to see crew members walking back and forth. Certainly not my idea of oceanview. Would return to this ship but not this cabin

1 Helpful Vote