3. Disney Dream
I chose to do a cruise on Disney to give my 9 grandson something memorable as this was his first vacation. He was very excited and really did enjoy the cruise. The dining was exceptional. The only problem was BED BUGS!!!! This WAS a memorable vacation because he had a miserable time with the bites for the rest of our vacation. Not the kind of vacation we planned on having. We ended up in our room because he welted up pretty bad and the itching of the bites were horrible. I believe he had over 100 bites all over his body. We also had bites but not as bad as our poor 9 year old. Disney has not contacted me. I do not think they plan on doing anything about there bed bug problem!!!! My complaint is being ignored. They had a pirate night that he wanted to get involved in. I bought a costume on the ship for $100. He was very excited to be a pirate but they should have involved the kids more! Nobody was there to even take pictures to add to our memory book. After the show was over and movie it was like if he dressed up for nothing. Don't waste your money!

BED BUGS!!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review by disappointed granny

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom

The dining was exceptional.

disappointed granny’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin 08C 8016
The cabin was very nice. It seemed to be clean. Looks can be deceiving!
Bed bugs in the bed that pulled out of the wall. My grandson was bitten badly and Disney is simply ignoring the fact that it ruined our vacation.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins