3. Viking Baldur
I chose this cruise based on past experiences traveling with Viking. This was our fourth cruise and we are never disappointed. The cabin, food and included excursions are wonderful and the staff and service is excellent. I love that everything is taken care of and I do not have to worry from the minute we get off the plane until we return to the airport. I will always recommend Viking and I have to many of my friends and colleagues. The Tulips and Windmills trip covered everything you would like to see in Holland and Belgium. You have many opportunities to learn about the culture, technology and of course tulips. I enjoyed all the ports and shore excursions. My husband doesn't like to get off the ship much and there is plenty of options on board to sit relax, read or enjoy the lounge. You are provided with a daily briefing which outlines the next days activities which I find very informative. The transportation to and from the shore excursions is also modern, clean and the drivers and guides are friendly.

Tulips, Cheese, Chocolate and Windmills - This trip delivers!

Viking Baldur Cruise Review by 305porter

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

305porter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 301
The cabins are modern, comfortable and well appointed. The suite gives you options to read, watch TV without disturbing your partner. The veranda is wonder to experience the water and scenery. All the modern conveniences are available and the service is friendly and attentive.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins