3. Navigator of the Seas
I have no idea where to start , this was our first and definitely our last RCC ...embarkment took hours , stood in hot lines for hours ,then as soon as on the ship ,the emergency training , again stood on deck in crowds , could not see a thing , or how to put on a life jacket. The ship was run down , lots of damp patches , nasty smells and dirty areas. The food most of the time luke warm , I had raw pork and a hair in my scrambled egg , the sous chef was informed , he came out and apologised and said he couldn't watch everything ....after that I late the safer foods ...bread rolls and salad. Cheese and biscuits in the resturant ... 2 pieces of rather old cheese and a packet of salten crackers. Entertainment awful ... I have no words A few members of staff helpful , most seemed confused and untrained No sun beds , not once did I get on deck it was like 1980 Benidorm on sea , towels put out at 8am to save your sunbed, Trips.... Nice was a no go due to the terrible situation which was just awful ....the trips were over priced , no real port info ..or as little as possible terrible queues it get in and off in Lisbon ..ended up with only a few hours there , no water etc on return to ship even in the very hot temps I could go on forever...I wish I had taken note of the reviews before I paid for my holiday ..I should have cancelled and rebooked with another company but did not believe it could be so bad .... Royal Caribbean so disappointing

So disappointing

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Chefy

The ship was run down , lots of damp patches , nasty smells and dirty areas.

Entertainment awful ... I have no words

A few members of staff helpful , most seemed confused and untrained

Royal Caribbean so disappointing
Chefy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The room was a good size , basic , not overly clean ,mattress awful..had a terrible back whilst away . TV channels rubbish .
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans