• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1970 reviews
30 Awards

Biggest not always the best!

Review for Harmony of the Seas to the Western Mediterranean
Pmmlsf
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jul 2016
Cabin: Family Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

The ship is grand but biggest is not always the best! It was just a little over crowded and the dining experience was one of my least favorite of all cruises to include other Royal Caribbean cruises. Service was slower than previous cruises and ordering a drink in the main dining hall just took unusally long. We ate in the main dining room 2 nights and then chose to eat buffet style in the Windjammer Restaurant. We had pre-booked shows, I guess due to the number of passengers, and had our times rescheduled to later ones. Consequently, for the first time cruising, we did not attend the first show! One night we attempted to see a show but there where technical difficulties and the show was cancelled. Our 2nd attempt to see The Fine Line aquatic show was cancelled due to rough seas, unavoidable. We where very pleased with the ports and enjoyed each stop. I must say the cabin was very accomodating and appeared to be larger than our previous RCL cruises. The intineary was great but I will not cruise on the largest cruise ship in the future!

Family Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin FB

The cabin was very comfortable.

Port Reviews

Rome (Civitavecchia)

We had stayed onboard the ship.

Find a Harmony of the Seas Cruise from $588