Coral Expeditions II Cruise Review

Cruising the Great Barrier Reef

Coral Expeditions II Cruise Review by AnMaSt

• Sail Date: Jun 2016
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

This cruise exceeded my expectations, and those of my partner! The crew were fabulous. Nothing was ever too much trouble for them, and they did everything with genuine smiles. Our cabin was very well serviced and the twin beds were surprisingly comfortable. The food was great. The breakfast buffet had variety over the seven days. Lunches and dinners were of truly excellent quality. My partner has some specific and unusual dietary restrictions, but these were never a problem for the kitchen and he ate very well for the entire trip (in fact I said to the chef that my partner would probably not enjoy having to put up with my cooking again after the trip was over.....). The size of the ship seemed just right and there was always a quiet corner somewhere if you wanted to just be alone for a while. The snorkeling activities were extremely well organised and I was thrilled to see for myself the wide variety of life below the waves. My partner isn't in the best of health but even he got into it, and was given a "assisted snorkel tour" which allowed him to see what I saw without expending too much energy. The glass bottom boat was also a fantastic thing to have. We would definitely repeat this trip, no question!

AnMaSt's Full Rating Summary