3. Viking Baldur
This was my second river boat cruise with Viking. They do a excellent job from beginning to the end.The flight arrangements that I made through Viking meet my needs also. The ship, the crew, the excursions are all top notch . The dining staff went out of their way to make sure that specific dietary needs were meet. All the local tour guides that they use were very knowledgeable and concerned for your well being. The housekeeping staff was always on top of things. You turned around and your cabin was made up. Health, cleanliness and safety seem to be a priority on the ship also. The staff worked very hard to make everyone's experience the best that it could be. It amazed me how they even learned the names of the guests to greet them and aware of personal preferences. Looking forward to my next cruise with them next year.

My favorite way to see the world

Viking Baldur Cruise Review by enchanted48