• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom

My sister and her husband had been on a cruise in October 2014 and had such a good time they wanted me and my husband to join them on another one.

The ship was only two years old and was spectacular. It was clean and modern with all the amenities.Our cabin was small but with good storage space. The food was fabulous at every meal. We ate breakfast and lunch on the deck because we did not want a big meal.

The activities were plentiful and you could do what you wanted to. I especially liked the activities that were brought on board like vendors from the are where we were visiting. I especially liked the country excursions like the goat cheese farm and the truffle farm. The guides were all very good. The countryside of France was beautiful.

Veranda Stateroom

Cabin B

The cabin could have been bigger and having the veranda made a huge difference. I would always have a veranda.

Port Reviews

Avignon

The port was efficient and attractive.

Arles

This small quaint French village was beautiful! Wish we could have spent more time there.

2 Helpful Votes