3. Viking Bragi
We chose this cruise because of the length,15 days and the number of places we would get to visit, 4 countries. I would love to do it again. There was so much to enjoy that I'm sure we missed something! Good thing the majority of shore excursions required walking because the food was plentiful and delicious. The included and optional shore excursions were the history, art & architecture types that we love. All of our guides were very fluent in English and knew their topics well. We found the nightly newsletters of the next days events with suggestions for alternate activities invaluable. The booklet of the trips itinerary etc. sent ahead of the cruise was also invaluable. Wonderful crew that made the transition to another ship for the passengers, required due to high water, as smooth as silk. Viking arranged our air travel and transfers which saved me a lot of heartburn. I do wish the flight home had been more direct.

Loved it!

j.bleichner@hotmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A 325
Having a veranda was nice, we used it several times. The extra space in the room was a very good thing.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins