3. Viking Star
Took a Viking River cruise on the Danube and loved it. Decided on Norway to Stockholm cruise (which was my first large cruise experience.) Next best thing to the intimacy of the river cruise. Ship was immaculate. Crew was always helpful, humorous, entertaining and working hard. It took only one day for the crew to know our names and with 1000 people on board that's amazing. From the cabin stewards to the bartender to hotel manager to the captain everyone was wonderful. I'd wanted to go to Norway since I studied about it in 4th grade (I'm now 70!) It was as gorgeous and picturesque as I expected it to be. The guide there and in every port was friendly and informative. I am still amazed at the details attended to by Viking from hand washing to getting 500+ people on shore everyday in an extremely organized manner. When any balked at a 3 hour bus ride to Berlin, Viking heard us and sent us there on a train at no additional cost. Always thinking of what is best for the passengers. I can't wait till 2017 and the next Viking trip.

Fantastic Viking Cruise

Viking Star Cruise Review by jkrchakotay

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe

I can't wait till 2017 and the next Viking trip.
jkrchakotay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

The crew that cleaned our cabin each day was meticulous. They knew our names when we met them in the hall.
Comfortable temperature, plenty of room. Very comfortable.