3. Viking Lif
One of the items on my bucket list was cruising down the Rhine River in Germany. After researching cruise lines, dates and ports, we chose Viking for our first river cruise. We were not disappointed in our choice. The walking tours in each city were fabulous. The local tour guides provided tremendous amounts of information on the history and culture of the city. The food was excellent, as were our wait staff and room steward. All the staff we cam in contact with were very pleasant. We did the pre-cruise in Amsterdam and the post-cruise in Prague. The hotels in both cities were very nice. We really enjoyed all the additional excursions we took, except the last one to the Lobkowicz Palace in Prague. I guess we were expecting something more on the order of the other palaces we saw earlier. All in all, the trip was fabulous. I always seem to gain weight on my ocean cruises, but this cruise with all the walking was no weight gain. I will definitely consider going on future Viking River Cruises and will look into Viking Ocean Cruises, as well.

Fabulous river cruise

KarenJ107’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lif price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 233
Cabin was fine and our steward was excellent. We really enjoyed the time we spent on our balcony.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins