3. Norwegian Epic
Cruised B2B on June / July in Studio cabin. Have cruised before on MSC, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. This was my first cruise on NCL. Overall ship is very nice. From outside it is not so nice looking due to shape but all venues are clean and modern. Studio cabin was better than I expected. Thanks to clever design there is plenty of storage space in the cabin. Worked perfectly for me. Used mainly buffet for lunch and was happy with wide selection and food quality. On dinners I used always specialty dining and was mainly happy with the food. There were service hick ups with certain waiters but overall experience was really positive. I think entertainment on the ship was the best I have seen so far on cruise ships. There is plenty of options for having good time. Despite few hick ups in restaurants service was really good and friendly. The biggest issue for me was the internet connection. It was way too slow and there were plenty of connection issues. Concerning the really expensive price compared to other cruise lines - connection quality was unacceptable. Wouldn't cruise again until they have fixed the connection speed and changed their pricing.

Pleasent B2B cruise on the Med

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by JezzaC

Despite few hick ups in restaurants service was really good and friendly.

JezzaC’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1
Cabin is surprisingly spacy with all storage possibilities. Bed is good size and provides good night sleep.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins